1 baked pie or pastry shell
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup chopped cooked chicken
1 package frozen chopped spinach, cooked and well drained
1/4 cup finely chopped onions
1 tablespoon minced garlic
3/4 cup mayonnaise
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1/4 cup milk
1/4 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
1. preheat oven to 180c degrees.
2. Squeeze excess water from spinach.
3. In a large bowl mix chicken, onion, garlic, cheese, and spinach.
Spoon into pastry shell.
4. In a small bowl wisk eggs, milk, flour, seasonings and mayonnaise until smooth. Pour over chicken mixture.
5. Bake at 180c degrees for 40 minutes or until golden brown and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.