1 1/2 cups sugar
2 1/2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup oil
1 kilo banana, mashed
1 cup buttermilk
1. Grease two medium round pans well and dust with flour.
2. Beat egg whites until nice fluffy.
3. Gradually beat in 1/3 cup of sugar.
4. Beat until very stiff and glossy.
5. In another bowl stir remaining sugar, flour, baking powder, soda and salt.
6. Add oil, bananas, half of buttermilk and vanilla.
7. Mix well for 1 minute at medium speed on mixer.
8. Add remaining buttermilk and egg yolks.
9. Beat another minute. Fold in beaten egg whites and nuts.
10. Pour in prepared pans.
11. Bake at 350°F for 30-35 minutes.
12. Frost with cream cheese frosting or any of your favorite frosting;)