1 cup of orange juice
1 tablespoon of honey
1 teaspoon of salt
dash of pepper
3 teaspoons of starch
1. Dice the carrots and place in a pan just covering them with water.
2. Add the orange, honey, salt and pepper to the pan and bring to a boil.
3. Cover the pan and simmer over a low heat for about 20 minutes, until tender.
4. Remove the lid and turn to a medium heat and boil down for about 5 minutes.
5. In a cup, mix the starch with a tablespoon of cold water, and stir slowly into carrots until the gravy thickens.