10 chicken wings (each wing cut into two)
1/2 cup flour
1/4 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 cup butter
1/4 cup hot sauce
1/4 bbq sauce (or less if you want it to be very hot - bbq makes the wings mild)
1. In a small bowl mix flour, paprika, cayenne pepper and salt. Spread over chicken until entirely coated. Cover and refrigerate for 90 minutes.
2. Heat oil to fry the chicken.
3. Combine butter, sauces, pepper, garlic in sauce pan over low heat.
4. Fry chicken wings for 10-15 minutes or until golden.
5. Pour hot sauce mixture over the fried chicken and serve.
*Could be served with a cooling dip (blue cheese, ranch etc...)