2 large squid, cleaned
1/2 a cup of milk
1 large egg
Cloves of garlic. Mashed
Mixture of cornmeal and bread crumbs (1:1)
Oil (for frying)
1) Clean the squid and cut it into rings.
2) Season with black pepper, salt and garlic, and marinate for an hour.
3) Place cornmeal bread crumbs mixture in a plastic bag add a pinch of paprika
4) Beat the egg with the milk, and add black pepper
5) Put the squid rings in the bag and shake well until coated.
6) Remove squid from the bag and gently soak in the egg mixture, then place back in the bread crumb bag.
7) Shake again and remove excess coating.
8) Heat the oil to 120 and fry till golden
9) Place the fried squid on a plate and garnish with fresh chopped parsley.