200 gm pitted black olives
200 gm pitted green olives
3 green onions
400 gm mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup mayonnaise
100 gm butter, softened
1 loaf French or Italian bread
1. Roughly chop up the black and green olives
2. Chop up the green onions.
3. Combine green onions, olives, 1/2 cup mayo, mozzarella cheese and softened butter and mix throughly. 4. Cut French or Italian loaf in half lengthwise and place on a baking sheet.
5. Spread cheese mixture on top and be VERY generous.
6. Bake at 200 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes or until cheese is throughly melted, bubbly and bread is turning brown on sides.
7. Cut into strips and serve immediatley.
8. Enjoy :)
* Make Ahead Tips: - The cheese mixture can be made ahead up to 2 days in the fridge. OR - Freeze the bread with mixture spread on it, unbaked, for several months.
*Adapted from a recipe by thepioneerwomancooks, this appetizer is yummy and so simple to make.