6 cups Rice Krispies
1/4 cup butter
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2-1 teaspoon green food coloring
1 package mini marshmallows
gold chocolate coins(wrapped in gold)
1. Line baking pan with foil, lighty spray with Pam cooking spray or grease butter.
2. Melt butter in a large pot on low heat.
3. Add marshmallows and stir constantly until melted.
4. Remove from heat.
5. Add vanilla extract and food coloring stir until smooth.
6. Add cereal quickly to the melted marshmallow mixture, stir until well coated.
7. Press into the ready greased baking pan with a buttered spatula. Set aside and cool.
8. Cut into bars or you can use a shamrock cookie cutter.
9. Garnish top with gold wrapped candy coins.