500gm boneless chicken breast – cut into strips
1 medium red bell peppers - sliced
1 medium yellow bell peppers - sliced
2 medium sized onions – chopped
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon vinegar
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon honey
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon salt
2 cloves garlic, minced
½ teaspoon hot sauce (optional)
Chicken fajita-cut in small pieces
1 Large bag of Tortilla chips (approximately 250gms)
1 cup shredded monetary jack cheese (if unavailable try the equivalent in cheddar or mozzarella)
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 jar of salsa
1 cup Broccoli - sliced
2 medium yellow bell peppers - sliced
2 medium red bell peppers - sliced
TO MAKE FAJITA'S :
1. Place 1 tablespoon olive oil, Worcestershire sauce BBQ sauce, soy sauce, vinegar, lemon juice, honey, hot sauce, garlic and spices in a Ziploc bag or bowl with the sliced chicken and mix well. Marinade chicken mixture for 2-5 hours in fridge.
2. Heat remaining olive oil in pan on medium heat and add onions, sautéing until golden brown (3-5 minutes), add bell peppers for another 1-2 minutes then add chicken. Sauté chicken mixture until chicken is no longer tender and pink (10-15 minutes) and turn off heat.
TO MAKE NACHOS :
1. Fan out tortilla chips in an oven or microwave-safe plate.
2. Arrange bell peppers and broccoli on top.
3. Spoon a layer of salsa, cheeses over the mixture.
4. Place in microwave or on broiler for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted n bubbly.