Any cream cheese preferably Craft or President
Parmesan cheese grated
(extra flavours: Oregano, cummin, paprika etc...)
1. Preheat your oven on 180 Gas
2. Open up the pita bread and spead the cream cheese ontop making a nice thick layer.
3. some Parmesan as much or as little as you like.
4. Add any of the flavours you desire or leave it just plain it still tastes delicious.
5. Place them on the wire rack or ina tray in the oven and leave till top is golden and bread is crunchy.
5. Break into large pieces and serve with your favourite dip/salsa.
P.S Pita bread burns quickly so you have to keep an eye on it.