3 cloves of garlic
2 cups of yogurt
1. Peel and seed the cucumber.
2. Chop cucumber to very small pieces.
3. Place cucumber pieces in a colander and allow 15 minutes for them to dry.
4. Squash the cucumber pieces dry in the colander.
5. Crush 3 cloves of garlic into pulp.
6. Very finely chop up some dill.
7. In a bowl, mix together cucumber, crushed garlic, 2 cups of yogurt, choped dill and 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
8. Add a little salt and pepper to taste (optional).
9. Serve from the bowl.
P.S. in Greece they used to serve it with stuffed grape leaves, try it, it's delicious