1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Butter and flour a 12 cup bundt pan.* (*see recipe for pan prep.)
2. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
3. In another large bowl, beat butter until smooth. Add sugar and beat for 2-3 minutes until fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at ta time, beating well after each addition. Add lemon juice, lemon zest and vanilla and beat until combined. Beat in flour in three additions, alternating with buttermilk. Beat for 2 minutes on medium high. Fold in blueberries. Spoon into prepared pan.
4. Bake at 350 for 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of cake comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack for 20 minutes. Run a sharp knife around the edges of the pan. Turn out and cool completely.
5. Glaze: In a small bowl, mix together confectioner's sugar, lemon juice and corn syrup until smooth. Drizzle over top of cake and let it roll down the sides.
Makes 16 servings
Per serving: 345 calories; 13 g fat (8 g sat); 5 g protein, 53 g carbs; 1 g fiber; 128 mg sodium; 85 mg cholesterol.
I got the recipe from Family Circle magazine. They always have super yummy recipes.